BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, December 6, 2009

new addiction....


while i'm recovering from my shoppin addiction, new addiction hit me.. tgh gile tgk gossip girl!! hahahah xoxo gossip girl..last time, i just watched from my lil sis laptop, i tot i hv completed all da episodes, rupenye blom...so rite now, i am catching up all da episodes dat i havent watch yet..plus its new season..season 3...thanx ija 4 da info on where n how to download da series...while the others say its about sex ol da tyme but i prefer to look it in term of da fashions n language dat they use....after all i am a language teacher rite hu3..love da way they say things...n i'm learning from every single scene... love chuck n nate very2 much...but da problem is i cant focus on other jobs..dis weekend is only about gossip girl n all my plan to finish my translation work has ruined...need to finish up my work dis week so i hope no gossip girl at office!! discipline sket miss qilah oiii!!

0 comments: