BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

i shud b thankful..

just now, i sat n reminisced on how bad my life was lately...always keep it in myself made d others didn't even know dat i'm having such a huge burden on my shoulder..but i prefer 2 let it be dat way.. i'll be more happy dat way :).. after a lot of thinking + words from my beloved ones i really think dat we should be more positive about life... life is an open classroom where we will always be stucked here to learn n exam may come anytime without any warning n reminder..we only have ourselves n some people who really care about us...so i shud be thankful..i hv everyone dats always support me n accept me in da way i am.. since we are not only strive for our own selves so dats y we need to put more effort n try harder...i won't let d others down!!thank u all cos always cheer me up n blow away my tears... i'll be back with new spirit! hohoho (dh mcm nk gi mne plak dh)
to U..how can i ever thank u..u r such a gift from God..

0 comments: