BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, November 27, 2009

salam aidiladha..(missing my students)

salam aidiladha to all my readers...how was ur aidiladha? mine just like an usual holiday since i didnt hv da chance to watch the qurban by myself..moreover since xde bj raye so less meriah gak ah...but had a chance to gather with my huge family after previous hr raye puase... bile dh came 2gather, ssh dh ah nk gi tgk keje yg dh lame ttunggak...wonder when should i get back 2 my job..asal cuti sure xgrak keje...

worklife will be boring after dis..(i guess) since students will be on their sem break...really bile dorg dh xde, realize how important they are to make my day... almost a month lg..hoping dat they spend their holiday wisely...wishing 2 see all of u nex sem..eventhough i wont teach them again, but i really miss to see their laugh..

spending dis holidays wif my beloved lil sis..BOCIK..who is working hard since her pro exam will be on 7 dis..wishing u all da best..i always noe dat u can do everything well..good luck sis! besides also helping bongah with her wedding preparation.. 6 months to go for her wedding..really want her to hv a perfect ceremony..hope everything runs smoothly..will meet my eldest sister 2moro..she is expecting her first child, due on 11/2/2010! cant wait to be called cik lang hahaha

0 comments: