BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

English is Vital...if only my students realize it...

Just want to share my experience after 6 months teaching English..Alhamdulillah some of them were really interested to learn this language while the others just took it as a compulsory subject to finish their semesters.. If only my students aware on the importance of English in their study, future, LIFE! I never tired telling them the importance of this language everytime I enter my class..Don't noe whether they take it seriously or just some kind of "halwa tlinge"@ "ceramah miss qilah" before they leave my class...

Importance Of English:

  • Greater chances to further study to higher level

  • Better chance to get job that pays extremely well!
  • Ability to communicate with people from different cultures, countries

  • Better chance to be heard and accepted

  • Have the privillege to enjoy entertainment from all over the world
  • Allow a person to read the vast out of informative articles available in English language news on the internet
there are still a lot of benefits that students/we can gain by mastering this language...so good luck guys..it's never too late for us to improve...

0 comments: